Hydrating Super Balm
Hell Yeah—Championing indie designers since 2018.
We believe that cards shouldn’t end up in the bin the day after your birthday, cushions aren’t just for boring back support, and a good tote bag doesn’t need to be resigned to the bottom of the boot solely to save 5p.
Think the same? You’ve come to the right place. We want to help you find the creme de la creme of indie design.
We’re passionate about independent designers—they’re innovative, quirky trend-setters with an eye for great products—and have made it our mission to seek out the best small businesses about.
Meet our founder, Zoe.
I LOVE stationery, especially cards. In fact, you could say I’m a little obsessed. It was while working at a lovely home and giftware shop in Glasgow that I realised there were hardly any cards that showed my personality. So many cards used the same stock phrases, and although they looked fantastic, I couldn’t help but want a little more pizzaz.
I wanted my friends to enjoy the cards I gave and not just forget them on the mantlepiece. The idea for the first range of Zoe Brennan cards was born. Since 2012 Zoe Brennan Cards has grown and flourished but now it's time for a new adventure!
Hell Yeah was born from the desire to create a platform showcasing indie design. We specialise in stationery but also have an innovative range of homewares and accessories. My obsession with stationery and indie design has continually grown over the years and I'm proud to be able to share with you my 'indie finds'—here's to good design!
This balm, which is blended with calendula oil, hydrates and restores scarred, damaged and irritated skin.
With softening apricot kernel oil and vitamin e oil to protect your skin. Shea butter and Cocoa Butter moisturise and protect while calendula botanical extract is added for an extra boost to aid healing.
Containing fresh and fruity Orange essential oil and Benzoin essential oil; a comforting oil with a hints of vanilla, used to help chapped skin that’s irritated and inflamed. These two oils combined create a deliciously warming, sweet & fruity scent.
Size: 15ml or 60ml
How to Use:
- Itchy scalp? Rub a small amount of balm to the affected area to calm & cool irritated scalp
- Easily cleans and removes eyebrow make-up in one sweep
- Almond Oil will even help to stimulate hair growth!
- Gently apply a small amount of balm to your lashes for stronger, thicker and more luscious fluttering
- Use as an intense under eye treatment at night-time. Gently apply a small amount with mild pressure
- AFTER SUN - the best treatment to cure too much sun and wind chapped skin! Simply apply liberally after sun exposure to keep skin hydrated and nourished
- Got the sniffles? Apply balm to your sore nose to help keep it soft, blow after blow
- Smooth into your neck and decolletage to promote healthy cell membranes and help keep wrinkles at bay
- Intense nail and cuticle treatments
- Dry and cracked elbows and heels? Apply balm nightly for soft and smooth skin! Pop your socks on
- Rub all over your legs post shaving or waxing to calm any irritations and for shiny, sexy legs
- Eczema & dermatitis prone skin? Apply liberally at any time as needed
prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, tocopherol (vitamin e oil), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, citrus sinensis (orange) peel oil expressed, alcohol, styrax benzoin resin extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, limonene*, linalool*
*occurs naturally in essential oils