Soothing Super Balm
Hell Yeah—Championing indie designers since 2018.
We believe that cards shouldn’t end up in the bin the day after your birthday, cushions aren’t just for boring back support, and a good tote bag doesn’t need to be resigned to the bottom of the boot solely to save 5p.
Think the same? You’ve come to the right place. We want to help you find the creme de la creme of indie design.
We’re passionate about independent designers—they’re innovative, quirky trend-setters with an eye for great products—and have made it our mission to seek out the best small businesses about.
Meet our founder, Zoe.
I LOVE stationery, especially cards. In fact, you could say I’m a little obsessed. It was while working at a lovely home and giftware shop in Glasgow that I realised there were hardly any cards that showed my personality. So many cards used the same stock phrases, and although they looked fantastic, I couldn’t help but want a little more pizzaz.
I wanted my friends to enjoy the cards I gave and not just forget them on the mantlepiece. The idea for the first range of Zoe Brennan cards was born. Since 2012 Zoe Brennan Cards has grown and flourished but now it's time for a new adventure!
Hell Yeah was born from the desire to create a platform showcasing indie design. We specialise in stationery but also have an innovative range of homewares and accessories. My obsession with stationery and indie design has continually grown over the years and I'm proud to be able to share with you my 'indie finds'—here's to good design!
Dry and itchy skin will love this multi-purpose and hydrating balm blended with soothing oat oil.
Softening sweet almond oil, evening primrose oil; a light, easily absorbed oil which helps prevent skin drying and vitamin e oil to protect your skin. Shea butter and Cocoa Butter moisturise and protect, while arctic oat botanical extract is added for a concentrated boost for sensitive and dry, itchy skin.
Containing Lavender essential oil for its soothing & calming effects and Rose Geranium essential oil which helps rebalance your sebum and promotes circulation. These two oils combined create a sweet floral scent.
Size: 15ml or 60ml
How to use:
- Dry and cracked elbows and heels? Apply balm nightly for soft and smooth skin! Pop your socks on
- Rub all over your legs post shaving or waxing to calm any irritations and for shiny, sexy legs
- Eczema & dermatitis prone skin? Apply liberally at any time as needed
- Use as an intense under eye treatment at night-time. Gently apply a small amount with mild pressure
- AFTER SUN - the best treatment to cure too much sun and wind chapped skin! Simply apply liberally after sun exposure to keep skin hydrated and nourished
- Got the sniffles? Apply balm to your sore nose to help keep it soft, blow after blow
- Smooth into your neck and decolletage to promote healthy cell membranes and help keep wrinkles at bay
- Intense nail and cuticle treatments
- Itchy scalp? Rub a small amount of balm to the affected area to calm & cool irritated scalp
- Easily cleans and removes eyebrow make-up in one sweep. Sweet Almond Oil will even help to stimulate hair growth!
- Gently apply a small amount of balm to your lashes for stronger, thicker and more luscious fluttering
prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) seed oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tocopherol (vitamin e oil), avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, citral*, citronellol*, geraniol*, d-limonene*, linalool*
*occurs naturally in essential oils