Tri-foil Weekly View Diary
Hell Yeah—Championing indie designers since 2018.
We believe that cards shouldn’t end up in the bin the day after your birthday, cushions aren’t just for boring back support, and a good tote bag doesn’t need to be resigned to the bottom of the boot solely to save 5p.
Think the same? You’ve come to the right place. We want to help you find the creme de la creme of indie design.
We’re passionate about independent designers—they’re innovative, quirky trend-setters with an eye for great products—and have made it our mission to seek out the best small businesses about.
Meet our founder, Zoe.
I LOVE stationery, especially cards. In fact, you could say I’m a little obsessed. It was while working at a lovely home and giftware shop in Glasgow that I realised there were hardly any cards that showed my personality. So many cards used the same stock phrases, and although they looked fantastic, I couldn’t help but want a little more pizzaz.
I wanted my friends to enjoy the cards I gave and not just forget them on the mantlepiece. The idea for the first range of Zoe Brennan cards was born. Since 2012 Zoe Brennan Cards has grown and flourished but now it's time for a new adventure!
Hell Yeah was born from the desire to create a platform showcasing indie design. We specialise in stationery but also have an innovative range of homewares and accessories. My obsession with stationery and indie design has continually grown over the years and I'm proud to be able to share with you my 'indie finds'—here's to good design!
A stunning 2021 week in view diary from Matilda Myres with flexible card covers and a secure elastic closure.
– Flexible card covers
– Matt finish with detailed gold, rose gold & silver foiled stripes
– Week to view layout – uniquely split into day & evening
– Diary pages from January to December 2021
– UK and International public holidays
– ‘Go-To’ pages – a one point destination for all your vital info
– Quick view reference calendars
– 80gsm ivory paper
More than a diary!
– Extended notes section – square, lined & dotted pages
– Celebration & gift lists
– ‘This Is My Year’ planner – pages for your goals for 2021
– ‘My Travel Plan’ – multiple trip planners
– ‘My Book List’ – handy pages to review the books you read this year
Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 1cm