World Spice & BBQ Rubs Tin
Hell Yeah—Championing indie designers since 2018.
We believe that cards shouldn’t end up in the bin the day after your birthday, cushions aren’t just for boring back support, and a good tote bag doesn’t need to be resigned to the bottom of the boot solely to save 5p.
Think the same? You’ve come to the right place. We want to help you find the creme de la creme of indie design.
We’re passionate about independent designers—they’re innovative, quirky trend-setters with an eye for great products—and have made it our mission to seek out the best small businesses about.
Meet our founder, Zoe.
I LOVE stationery, especially cards. In fact, you could say I’m a little obsessed. It was while working at a lovely home and giftware shop in Glasgow that I realised there were hardly any cards that showed my personality. So many cards used the same stock phrases, and although they looked fantastic, I couldn’t help but want a little more pizzaz.
I wanted my friends to enjoy the cards I gave and not just forget them on the mantlepiece. The idea for the first range of Zoe Brennan cards was born. Since 2012 Zoe Brennan Cards has grown and flourished but now it's time for a new adventure!
Hell Yeah was born from the desire to create a platform showcasing indie design. We specialise in stationery but also have an innovative range of homewares and accessories. My obsession with stationery and indie design has continually grown over the years and I'm proud to be able to share with you my 'indie finds'—here's to good design!
An exciting selection of spice blends and rubs presented in a sari-covered tin.
Using approximately 35 different whole spices, these blends will allow you to create the most amazing international cuisine for your friends and family. Each blend comes in a resealable 20 gram packet (pictures are for illustration purposes only).
- Indian Spice Rub: Garam Masala - contains cloves, star anise, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander seeds, cumin and ginger
- Sri Lankan Spice Rub: Sri Lankan Curry Powder - contains coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cassia bark, fenugreek seeds, cloves, cardamon, mustard seeds, black peppercorns, Kashmiri chilli & turmeric
- Tunisian Chilli Rub: Harissa - contains cumin seeds, coriander seeds, crushed chillies chilli, garlic, coriander, paprika and caraway.
- Mexican Spice Rub - contains cornflour, cumin seeds, paprika, oregano, chilli powder, garlic powder, salt, sugar, onion powder and cayenne pepper
- Jamaican Spice Rub: Jerk - contains cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, parsley, sugar, salt, paprika, all spice, black peppercorns, nutmeg and cinnamon
- Chinese Spice Rub - contains liquorice, star anise, cassia, szechuan peppers, black cardamon, orange peel and cloves
- Moroccan Spice Rub: Ras El Hanout - contains cloves, mace, star anise, cayenne pepper, allspice, cardamon, black peppercorns, sugar, cinnamon, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, ginger, nutmeg. paprika, salt and turmeric
- Middle Eastern Spice & Herb Rub: Za'atar - oregano, marjoram, thyme, sumac, sesame seeds
Each tin is presented in a handmade silk wrap made from silk sari material. *Please note that sari colour and pattern will vary from those shown in the photos.
19 cm spice tin with ribbed lid
- 7 separate removable spice pots
- Small metal spoon
- Outer lid to seal the tin
- All spices will come in its own individually packed and sealed bag to retain goodness and freshness, and avoid spillage during transit